Ultimate Assassin 3 Ultimate Assassin 3

2 suggestions.

I am against the idea of killing the guards, but there should be a way to distract/move them.

I also think instead of making it so that you cannot exit the level when the alarm is up, I think sentries should rise out of the floor or walls to restrict movement. There could be sentries right next to the escape if you don't want people leaving, or you could set them up on one side to make them take a specific route.

*Flight* *Flight*

noice

you know the mystery bonus? it changes you into a snail or a mailbox or a running turtle if you bounce

One Button Bob One Button Bob

great boss

let 3 rocks go by then immediatly turn around to dodge.

vel.blast() vel.blast()

sorry

there is a game called rayhound that is a free download and is much better then this. great musci though.

Ninja+ 2 Ninja+ 2

very good game!

This would be perfect with online multiplayer.

Ultimate Gamer Challenge Ultimate Gamer Challenge

lose music is from grim fandango

when you lose it plays a part from grim fandango, one of the greatest games by lucas arts and my all time favourite on computer.

very good games. could be submited on there own but together its even better

wacky ball wacky ball

bad

The controls are aweful!
You cant even kick the ball forwards!
The menu with colors and stuff is in the way of the game.

up-a-notch responds:

yes you can

Ninjufo Ninjufo

This is great

I really like how it is smarter to sneak up and "assasinate" the robots then to just run in shooting.

You should add a mini map

I wish I was as good as you.

The Diabolical Zelda Quiz The Diabolical Zelda Quiz

good

I really liked the backgrounds to each of your questions and not using all true or false and multiple choice like some quizzes do also added to it.

I know it was meant to be evil but I would be giving it a 10 right now if I could answer more than 5 correctly.
It's fun, but try, instead, starting with really easy ones and working up, eliminating people if they get more than 3 wrong. That way you can really feel as if you are acheiving something and will give a sence of urgency at your last life.

I hope I don't sound critical, I really like what you've got here.

Mariofan9 responds:

Thank you for your review.

Gradual difficulty increase can be useful, but it won't let you catch the quiz participants off guard.

The Button Game!!!!!! The Button Game!!!!!!

wow thats terrible.

Ypu just keep pressing buttons randomly untill you find the right one.
where's the fun in that?