Shoppingcart Racers Shoppingcart Racers

I love it.
I feel obliged to leave constructive criticism though..
It seems kind of slow for a race them. Perfect for a menu, though, as long as they stay long enough to appreciate it.
Maybe if it had some fast moving drums in the background?

All the trumpet is fantastic.

I really don't like the string sample, it sounds like its cutting into itself. I'm sure there are better samples for it.

All that being said, excellent song.

Evil Thoughts Evil Thoughts

After turning down the volume a little...
I think it could use more variety through out. The bells in the background never change up their rhythm.
I really like 1:10 on.

Faith in the World &amp;lt;Hektik&amp;gt; Faith in the World <Hektik>

Great song.

Do you have any tricks on using reverb?
When I try using as much as you are it sounds muddy and awefull.
Actually do you have any tricks in general?

hektikmusic responds:

with reverb you wanna keep it low and almost inperceptible so it just sounds like a natural echo. i guess really all i can say is turn those knobs and figure out what sounds best for what you're going for. thanks for listening and sorry i can't be more helpful :D

Hivebent - Theme Hivebent - Theme

eeeeeewww

god this is the worst thing i've ever heard also why do you think kanaya is a by with a high pitched voice and araida is FEMALE fe-male it means girl vriska is a girl too
your voice it BUUURRRRNNNNNSSSS
please never make another one of these lyrics they're horrible

Hanging Black. Hanging Black.

nas

this is a good remix quite different than liquid negrocity

The fat shopkeeper The fat shopkeeper

It fits perfectly.

It sets an atmosphere for a shop or something without demanding too much attention. Because the music is so large and majestic it will have to be a very large shop (or an extreordinarly large shop keeper) to fit. My only problem is the repeat is a bit too obvious. If you could remove the trumpet or whatever that is at the beginning it would be much less noticeable.

Maverlyn responds:

true... :P

Abbey 1 Abbey 1

Good Atmospheric

This would be great to accompany someone in heavy thought. One thing I don't like is the sound doesn't seem to match up at some points. Also it doesn't have an ending it just restarts.

gobamnit responds:

yeah, this one of the first things I put together in audacity... the sheer manualness of it all has taken some time to get used to... logic and garage-band had me a bit spoiled.

Appreciate the constructive critique

Mega Man - Funk Man Mega Man - Funk Man

I love this song

I have listened to it atleast 30 times now.

Maverlyn responds: